Measures for your safety regarding Covid-19
In order to enjoy the “starry sky resort with all five senses”, Romantopia is fighting against the anxiety of virus spread. We are trying to provide our customer an environment in which they can feel at ease and have do not have to worry about Covid-19.
We will thoroughly implement the following specific measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infection.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
General precautions inside
Please cooperate in the follwing
Please use a mask upon entering our facilities, wash your hands frequently, disinfect your fingers, follow cough etiquette, and encourage social distance.
If you feel unwell, have flu-like symptoms, or have a fever, please contact the staff and refrain from using our facilities.
If you develop a fever or feel unwell during your stay, please inform the staff immediately, and depending on the symptoms, please contact the public health center and cooperate with their instructions.
Furthermore, if you have traveled abroad within 2 weeks before visiting, you may not be able to use our facilities.
In addition, due to various campaigns, we may ask all guests to verify their identities.
- We will thoroughly manage the health and hygiene of our staff. (Measurement of temperature and checking health before work)
- Installation of vinyl sheets and space sterilizer on the counter. Our staff also wear masks to prevent splash infections.
- The staff will ask to avoid congestion, such as lining up at intervals of about 2 m.
- Check-in will be as simple as possible. We will hand over the information of the building in a booklet. Thank you for your understanding.
- Dinner and breakfast will be decentralized by selecting from certain times.
- We will put yukatas of different patterns and sizes on each floor and yukatas for children on the first floor.
- Please disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering the restaurant.
- We will manage congestion by decentralizing meal times.
- The staff will wear masks and will give you a booklet with a description of the dishes.
- We will not use tongs and chopsticks for the breakfast buffet to prevent infection. Please wear a mask and gloves and cooperate with the social distance when you eat.
- Also, please note that we may offer breakfast as a set menu depending on the number of guests.
Onsen (large communal bath)
- Please cooperate with wearing a mask and disinfecting your fingers before entering.
- A vinyl sheet will be installed at the reception, and our staff will wear a mask to prevent splash infection.
- You may have to wait for entry to avoid congestion. Also, since 16:00 to 18:00 is crowded, please cooperate in diversifying the usage time.
- Please cooperate in disinfecting after using the undressing basket.
The sauna room can be used by up to 4 people, and we ask for your cooperation such as refraining from conversation and covering your mouth with a towel instead of a mask.
- We will suspend the use of some amenities and cold water dispensers installed at the dressing room for the time being.
- Please cooperate with wearing a mask and disinfecting your fingers before entering the venue.
- A vinyl sheet will be installed at the pool reception, and staff will wear a mask to prevent splash infection.
- Space disinfection equipment will be installed in the changing room and the observation room.
- In order to avoid congestion, you may have to wait for the use of the changing room or entrance to the pool.
- Staff will enter the room regularly for ventilation, sterilization and cleaning of the changing room and the observation room. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please bring towels for swimming in your own bag. If you do not have a bag, please ask the receptionist as we will give you a plastic bag.
- Please refrain from using the changing room shower for a long time (about 5 minutes each time).
- Open to the public on Fridays and Saturdays until 14:30, after 15:30 only for school members and guests. (Scheduled until the end of August, 2019)
- We will reduce the number of seats of BBQ facilty Lupinus to prevent crowding.
- In addition to reducing the number of seats, the free break room will be regularly ventilated and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.