Measures for your safety regarding Covid-19
In order to enjoy the “starry sky resort with all five senses” that we are trying to provide our customer an environment in which they can feel at ease.
We will thoroughly implement the following specific measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infection.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
General precautions inside
Please cooperate in the follwing
Please take a temperature upon entering our facilities, wash your hands frequently, disinfect your fingers, follow cough etiquette, and encourage social distance.
If you feel unwell, have flu-like symptoms, or have a fever, please contact the staff and refrain from using our facilities.
If you develop a fever or feel unwell during your stay, please inform the staff immediately, and depending on the symptoms, please go to see a doctor and cooperate with their instructions.
In addition, due to various campaigns, we may ask all guests to verify their identities.
- We will thoroughly manage the health and hygiene of our staff. (Measurement of temperature and checking health before work)
- Installation of vinyl sheets and space sterilizer on the counter. Our staff also wear masks to prevent splash infections.
- The staff will ask to avoid congestion, such as lining up at intervals of about 1 m.
- We will put yukatas of different patterns and sizes on each floor and yukatas for children on the first floor.
- Please disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering the restaurant.
- The staff will wear masks.
- Please wear a mask at all times except during meals, and please refrain from talking in a loud voice.
- Please wear a mask, sanitize your hands with alcohol disinfectant and cooperate with the social distance when you go to the breakfast buffet.
- Also, please note that we may offer breakfast as a set menu depending on the number of guests.
Onsen (large communal bath)
- Please cooperate with disinfecting your hands before entering.
- A vinyl sheet will be installed at the reception, and our staff will wear a mask to prevent splash infection.
- Please refrain from talking in a loud voice cooperate with the social distance when you use dressing room, sauna room and Onsen.
- We will suspend the use of some amenities and cold water dispensers installed at the dressing room for the time being.
- Please cooperate with disinfecting your hands before entering the venue.
- A vinyl sheet will be installed at the pool reception, and staff will wear a mask to prevent splash infection.
- Space disinfection equipment will be installed in the changing room and the observation room.
- Staff will enter the room regularly for ventilation, sterilization and cleaning of the changing room and the observation room. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please bring towels for swimming in your own bag. If you do not have a bag, please ask the receptionist as we will give you a plastic bag.
- Please refrain from using the changing room shower for a long time (about 5 minutes each time).
- We will reduce the number of seats of BBQ facilty Lupinus to prevent crowding.
- In addition to reducing the number of seats, the free break room will be regularly ventilated and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.